Sunday, January 13, 2008

Missed fortune - exciting concept but not easy to implement

I have to admit that after I read the original missed fortune book and participated a missed fortune seminar by Mr. Andrew, I got excited but I was confused also. I know this strategy should work if you

  • Understand the strategy thoroughly
  • Plan it carefully
  • More importantly, after you commit to the plan, you have to spend time reviewing it regularly
After two and half months doing research and being exposed to some implementation plan, I am not ready to jump in yet. The reason is, like I mentioned in the bullet point, that I didn't feel I understand it thoroughly. I was afraid that there must be some catches, some gaps I was not paying attention to.

I am using this blog to share my learnings and experiences in this seemingly narrow topic. But the truth is that "Missed fortune" touches two very complex areas in the financial world (Mortgage and Insurance) and simply by reading the book and listening to a sales agent is not going to be enough.

Let's start talking business.

No comments: